Know everything about the United Airlines Flight change policy
There are a lot of queries coming into the mind of customers regarding the reservation of flight tickets with United Airlines during the time of the pandemic. Many instances arise when you require to make few changes in your flight, so it is necessary to know the policies and functions to make changes in your flight ticket in advance. In this article, we will introduce the flight-changing policy of United Airlines.
First, you should know about the kind of flight tickets that are exempted from the change fee.
- Economy Plus
- United First
- United Business
- United Premium Plus
What you should know?
If You’re traveling in the territories of the United States as well as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, you do not need to pay any change fee.
- Other than the U.S, between the United States and Mexico including the Caribbean.
- Any international destination originating from the United States.
United Airlines flight change policy includes a new point related to the covid-19 condition which states that customers now can easily change their Basic Economy ticket with no extra charges if they purchased the ticket by April 30, 2021
Any changes can be made in the United Airlines flight ticket for international travel are immune from charges if purchased by May 31, 2021
For the Award Travel
There will not be any change expenses for award travel if the ticket comes under the category of Economy or a premium cabin. It also has a provision that if you're taking a domestic flight or traveling globally and your trip starts in the U.S.
How to make changes in united flight
You can make changes to the flight ticket using the United Airlines website.
The steps are given:
1. First, you are required to login into your registered United account, if you don't have one, make sure to sign up.
2. Now enter your confirmation number and last name in the provided empty fields in the My Trip option situated at the top of the bar.
3. Two options will appear at the top of the bar for change and cancellation. Choose to change your flight option.
4. Verify your changes made and after that, you will obtain a confirmation email.